As technology enables faster experiences, your customers' willingness to wait is declining. They’re shifting from “Who does it best?” to “Who does it best now?” (Source: Think with Google). That means that every second and every field counts when you're trying to get customers to sign up for your services, whether they're applying for a credit card or loan, or registering for a new account.
There are two culprits when it comes to slowing down online applications: long forms that need to be filled out and identity verification that needs to take place in order for you to know that you're interacting with a legitimate consumer and not a fraudster. Identity Pre-Fill addresses both challenges by:
- Pre-filling online applications with verified information from authoritative sources
- Authenticating the consumer's identity to thwart the latest fraud schemes, including SIM swaps and device swaps
Identity Pre-Fill is used by some of the world's most innovative banks, credit card issuers, insurance companies, and healthcare payers as a way to extend the most seamless and secure online application experiences to their customers and prospects. Here are some reasons why these companies chose Identity Pre-Fill:
- Highest coverage: 90% of 700M active US phone numbers, including pre-paid (25% of mobile phones in the US), family plans, VoIP, landlines
- Highest coverage of "thin-file" consumers
- 80% reduction in number of fields to fill out
- Built-in identity verification and eligibility check to only offer the Pre-Fill experience to eligible consumers
- Best household matching
Want to see Identity Pre-Fill in action? Complete the form above to request a demo.
Read about how Synchrony uses Payfone Identity Pre-Fill for their 3-Step Credit Application Process to reduce the number of fields the applicant must fill out by 80%